Little Chute Area School District Enrollment Procedure - New Students
Welcome to the Little Chute Area School District's Enrollment Information page. If you have any questions about the information below, please contact the Little Chute Area School District Office at 920-788-7605.
Please contact Career Pathways Academy, 920-788-7600 and FLEX Academy, 920-358-9511 or visit their website for additional admission requirements.
Tours of our schools are available for new families by appointment by contacting the school office any time during the year. The district website provides information on each school as well.
Parents or guardians of students who are enrolling to the District are asked to take the following steps to prepare for registration:
Requirements for Enrollment - New Students
- Verification of address/proof of residency (rental agreement, utility bill, bank statement, etc. that shows your correct, current physical address) PO Boxes will not be accepted as the sole address without a physical address. Legal documents will need to be submitted for exceptions to this rule.
- Your child's original birth certificate: Required for first time public school enrollment (for purposes of establishing age of student) & new Wisconsin residents.
- Current immunization records
If you are new to our district please complete a Student Registration Forms and a Student Language Survey below. Once fully completed drop them off at the District Office along with mandatory proof of Little Chute residency and Birth Certificate (required for first time public school enrollment & new Wisconsin residents).
New Student Registration Form
Student Language Survey
Vaccination Requirements for Students Entering 6th Grade
For a complete list of required registration and consent forms and the appropriate fee worksheet, please visit the registration page for your child's school at the links below:
Little Chute High School
Little Chute Intermediate/Middle School
Little Chute Elementary School
Provide the following information, if available:
- Student transcript (Grades 9-12 only)
- Current IEP (for those students receiving special education services)
Once all forms are completed and parents/guardians have the necessary documents submitted and fees paid, you may visit the appropriate school office, to arrange tours and finalization of admissions.
For students already enrolled in Little Chute Area School District, parents / guardians will receive information regarding registration in late July or early August of each year.